Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lucky number: 457

I've got quite a news (in MY world anyway) for you guys today:

I've got a new visa!

It's a "Temporary Business (Long Stay) - Standard Business Sponsorship (Subclass 457)" one.

So I can live and work in Australia from now on up to 4 years. Unfortunately, Australian government doesn't make it easy for us immigrants at all, so there are a few restrictions connected to this type of visa. The most important one is that the visa is tied to my new employer Bindi Inc., which simply means that as long as I work for them, I have the visa. Problem will arise when I start longing for a change (which can easily happen quite soon) but what a heck, such things always work out!

So if anyone happens to start thinking of moving to Australia one day, don't hesitate and contact me, I can give you some (wise) advice (for example: don't forget your international driver's license!).

As for my new job, it's not 100% clear yet what I'm going to do (and it will surely change with time too) but it will mostly be web design stuff. There are some ambitious business plans on the table, so I'm quite excited about it!

That'll be all for today, stay tuned for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment