Thursday, March 25, 2010

My first car

Hello hello everybody!!! Just wanted to let you know that I've finally bought my very very first car in my entire life!!! Buying a car was a struggle for somebody who wants the best for as little money as possible and knows nothing about cars at all... but I managed. It's Toyota Lexcen 1993. Check it out!



As for my travels since Tasmania, I spent awesome days in Wilsons Promontory Park, had great time in Sydney (it's a huge but pretty city) as well as in Byron Bay. I'll write about it all little bit more in detail later. I've successfully picked up my mum in Brisbane, spent a night in a shitty hostel and now we're heading up north along the east coast. We're slowly getting used to each other ;-)

So that was just a quick update but stay tuned, there is more coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Luki !
    Your very first car, that's awesome. From now on you won't be allowed to make fun of my car anymore since yours looks pretty much like a piece of shit ! (I am revengeful as you can see ;-))
    I hope you stored enough slivovica in the trunk of your car so you can get along with your mother...
    Cheers my friend ! Hope to see you soon !
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. drive carefully!!!!!
    x nomes

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Lukáš, Looks like you're having a ball there DownUnder. Good on ya mate! :) (did you visit the Cheeky Monkeys in Byron? ;))

    Any chance you'll ever return to the Lower Countries...?

    Amber (the funny one from Holland)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, big congratulations on getting your first car! Whether it's new or used, there's always something fabulous about getting your own car for the first time. It's an awesome feeling - I believe its because you'll be driving on your own IN your own car. Hope ya love driving your car, and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The key to buying a car when you are in a tight spot is to look for a professional and honest car dealer that will help you choose the auto that fits your budget. He would give you some options and discuss every detail – from the car’s condition to the process of applying for a car loan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for ya, mate! It’s totally splendid to have a car, especially if you made it on your own. ;) It just needs some repainting, I guess. I have read of companies giving services for oil change, tire alignment, and other car repairs. You might want to give them a visit to keep your car in excellent working condition. How is it now, by the way?

    <3Stelle Courney

    ReplyDelete