Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finally!

Český text je pod anglickým!

THRAMTADADA!!! After 3 years, I finally managed to start a blog... it wasn't that difficult after all. Anyway, so now I'm here and I'll try to carefully tag each post so you can easily distinguish between ego-centric rubbish about my travels and feelings (mostly for my family and close friends) and (hopefully) some useful information (my travel/living abroad/Objective-C/Mac OS X/etc. experience).

I'll try to post as often as possible, mostly in (primitive) English, sometimes in (now nearly retarded) Czech and rarely in both languages. But since the internet down here is crap and I plan to get to some little remote areas too, it won't always be possible.

I'll also put some pics here but I've been using Google's Picasa Web Albums for 2 years now and I really like it, so I'll keep on doing that but whenever I add new pics there, I'll always post a little announcement here as well. If you're interested in the pics I've uploaded so far, don't waste your time and check them at picasaweb.google.com/lukas.pecinka right now!

If you wanna be notified whenever I post something (and therefore be informed about my wonderful adventures straight away) AND you're sufficiently computer-skilled, you can add this blog to your RSS reader. If you wanna be notified AND you're NOT sufficiently skilled (you have no clue what RSS reader means), let me know, I can set up up to 10 email addresses that can receive a notification whenever I post something. Finally, if you're sufficiently skilled but you don't give a flying fuck about my adventures, don't waste your time here and go and find better entertainment somewhere else!





Konečně!

THRAMTADADÁ!!! Tak konečně se mi po 3 letech podařilo založit blog... nakonec to ani nebolelo. Takže když už jsem se k tomu odhodlal, pokusím se alespoň všechny články kategorizovat, abyste mohli na první pohled rozlišit, který článek je pouhým sebestředným blábolem o mých cestách pro uklidnění rodinky a případně ukojení zvědavosti těch zvědavějších z mých přátel, a který by naopak mohl obsahovat nějaké užitečné informace (z mého cestování, života v holandsku, Objective-C, Mac OS X atd.).

Vynasnažím se psát často. Většinou to bude v (primitivní) angličtině, někdy to bude v (retardované) češtině a velmi zřídka v obou jazycích.

Už 2 roky používám Picasa Web Albums od Google a jsem s nimi velmi spokojený, takže všechny fotky budu i nadále nahrávat tam. Pokaždé, když tak učiním, oznámím to i tady. Chcete-li se podívat na to, co už tam je, jděte na picasaweb.google.com/lukas.pecinka.

Chcete-li být emailem upozorněni pokaždé, když přidám nový článek, dejte mi vědět!

2 comments:

  1. Kdyz uz jsi zacal psat, dam si rict prival novych informaci o svete vzhuru nohama;-)

    Buca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lukas, I see u are enjoying Australia!(I am little bit jealous:)))

    Say hello to Nomes if u see her!!!!

    Greetings from slovenia!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete